• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M.O.R.E. lucerne race/ johnson valley May 24-25

zacattack

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone planning on going to this race? We'll be there (truck 1453) and my buddy and I are going to stay overnight and go play on some trails in the Jeeps on Sunday.

hmmmm, I may want to go test out my rear bilsteins....

Yeah, night race that will start during the end part of the day! They are super fun and confusing.

zacattack said:
Yeah, night race that will start during the end part of the day! They are super fun and confusing.

Can you give me more info on the time, day and location. Maybe a link? Sounds like fun and pretty close to home. I could hit some trails from there too.

Last edited:
Well if the Jeep is running I may make it, I have a friend running in the 1600 class

GrimmJeeper said:
he's still waiting for his replacement header to come in as far as i know, everything else is ready to go back together.

Quadratec says 1-3 weeks for a manufacturer warranty on the header. We are at 2 weeks + a couple days now. Hoping this week:smsoap:
I probably should have driven over to edlebrock in Torrance and just said replace this!:rattle:

Brendan_91XJ said:
Quadratec says 1-3 weeks for a manufacturer warranty on the header. We are at 2 weeks + a couple days now. Hoping this week:smsoap:
I probably should have driven over to edlebrock in Torrance and just said replace this!:rattle:

URRGH!

tcm glx said:

I miss my Jeep, but not it's gas mileage. This has

tcm glx said:

I miss my Jeep, but not it's gas mileage. This has to be the longest it has just sat in the driveway since I have owned it, going on 8 years :bawl:

Last edited:
Brendan_91XJ said:
I miss my Jeep, but not it's gas mileage. This has to be the longest it has just sat in the driveway since I have owned it, going on 8 years :bawl:

Thats not good...any word on the header?

I plan on calling today to find out where the "F" it is

Back