• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lug Nuts for Spacers- Source?

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Bought a couple sets of G2 wheel adapters to put JK wheels on my XJ. Snapped a stud on the unit bearing on install. Need a replacement nut.

G2 has been zero help over the past week. No response to my emails, hadn't had a chance to call them during business hours.

The lug nuts look like this:

The closest thing I've been able to find looks like this, but is twice as tall:

trailerlugnut.jpg

between the height and the difference in shape I'm concerned it won't work right. But Rugged Ridge/Spidertrax appear to use this style lug nut.

Any idea on a source for these? Or should I just buy another set of spacers from Spidertrax?

Are your adapters 1.5" or 1.25"?

Go to an old fashioned auto parts store where the gray haired guys know how to use a genuine paper parts catalog. Have them locate a similar replacement. Don't expect anybody at Idoitzone, O'Reilly, or Advance to be much help. I go to a NAPA nearby, and have been buying parts from the same counterman for almost 15 years. I have never even seen the same guy twice at Idiotzone or O'Reilly.

The closest Napa could get was photo #2 above

Call 4 Wheel Parts. 4 Wheel parts basically is G2 (same company)

Back