• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lost someone special...

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
not just a neighbor, but a very very close friend. the kind who was always there for me when ever I needed help on something, was one of the smartest people you'd ever meet, just an all around great guy....almost like a father.

We were always tellin jokes and pickin on one another....we both have sarcastic ways of thinking and that was one of the things that made us such good friends. I can't help but remember all the good times we've shared in the past 3 years or so that we've known each other. I can also remember the countless days we spent wrenchin on either his or his wife's corvette. I can only imagine he's up in heaven right now lookin down on me makin some smart ass comment about me for fun...thats about all we ever did.

He leaves behind many children, his wife, and a step son who I know all love him and will miss him dearly, as I will.

This has been one of the hardest days of my life.....may he rest in peace.

99XJSPORT06 said:
He leaves behind many children, his wife, and a step son who I know all love him and will miss him dearly, as I will.
Sorry for your loss, but your story is rather vague. What exactly happened? :dunno:

yeah sorry about that...still kinda a mess.

it's lookin like a massive heart attack. His step son came home from school and saw him lying on the kitchen floor...so nobody knows the exact time of death...it's sometime between noon (when his wife last talked to him) and 3:30. He's had a high cholesterol problem for a while, and was a tad out of shape (not fat, but not skinny). He was on some meds for the cholesterol problem, and was on a diet and exercising every day, and he was finally dropin the weight.

He also found out the other day that his job was in jeopardy...so Im thinkin maybe the stress did him over.

Hard to believe just 2 weeks ago the man was up on the roof of my moms house with me helpin me nail some sections of shingles back down....You never realize how your life can change in the blink of an eye untill it actually does.

Thanks for the kind wishes.

I'm doin alot better today than I was last night, but im almost positive when I go back over there today to check on her i'll be right back in the same state I was yesterday.

Still hard to believe he's actually gone.

Back