• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

loose rear leaf on RE leaf pack

Since you have checked all of the usual things and the rubber eyelet bushings are still good and you decide to remove and swap the leaf packs side to side; I would place the leaf packs on the ground with the eyelets on the ground and measure the distance between the ground and the high point of the leaf arc.
If there is a noticeable difference in the distance from the ground to the top of the arc on both leaf packs unloaded; there is a problem with one or more of the individual leafs. This problem would be more noticeable when loaded....
Not sure how old the packs are, but you if you are the original owner you might consider contacting Rubicon Express Customer Service to see if they will warrantee them.....

Since you have checked all of the usual things and the rubber eyelet bushings are still good and you decide to remove and swap the leaf packs side to side; I would place the leaf packs on the ground with the eyelets on the ground and measure the distance between the ground and the high point of the leaf arc.
If there is a noticeable difference in the distance from the ground to the top of the arc on both leaf packs unloaded; there is a problem with one or more of the individual leafs. This problem would be more noticeable when loaded....
Not sure how old the packs are, but you if you are the original owner you might consider contacting Rubicon Express Customer Service to see if they will warrantee them.....

you make a very good point thanks a lot for that
the leaves are about 6 months old and i am the orginal owner
will be contacting Rubi here soon.

Back