• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for transmission cross member - Tucson

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
For a 2000 Cherokee preferably in Tucson and not too beat up.

Not sure about what years will interchange. Name your price or I will trade you a Rustys cross member with a 1" drop. I ordered a tcase skid that wont work with Rustys so I need to find a OEM one.

I have a crossmember but its off my 88. Not sure what the difference is in the late model. From what I am finding online they are the same. I am in south phx now could meet you out by firebird one day

I bought a new one for my '97 a couple years ago. Never mounted, just been sitting in the corner of my garage - still glossy with the stickers on it. How's $50 sound? I also have a used one that's semi beat up - make an offer.

I live on the SE side. Shoot me an email and we'll set up a time to check 'em out. o2bgpn at cox dot net

I have a crossmember but its off my 88. Not sure what the difference is in the late model. From what I am finding online they are the same. I am in south phx now could meet you out by firebird one day

Thanks, but think I make a play for the 97 one below. It will be the cleanest thing on my Jeep.

I bought a new one for my '97 a couple years ago. Never mounted, just been sitting in the corner of my garage - still glossy with the stickers on it. How's $50 sound? I also have a used one that's semi beat up - make an offer.

I live on the SE side. Shoot me an email and we'll set up a time to check 'em out. o2bgpn at cox dot net

Will be sending you an email shortly.

Back