• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a replacement friend

Oh my god! Will Smith is an alcoholic rapper!

hancock_teaser_trailer.jpg

Someone find Carlton so he can tell his dad about Will's high jinks.

carlton.gif

If you are going to post looking for new friends do it properly, this is a craigslist posting a friend and I created a while back in order to diversify our friends...

"Two people, one male, 25, and one female, 26, looking for new friends as our friends pretty much suck. Must have a license, clean criminal background, must have good credit and be somehow employed. Must have own car and must not be a creeper, must have hobbies, must be able to drink competitively and not become an ass. Prefer you to have other male and female friends as we are both single. Must be clean and disease free as we do not want friends with the hivs."

Hilarity ensued.

This is what really ensued.:shocked:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJ5bfuBehs

I'm glad to see this thread has returned to it's home back on top.

She was ok. I beat her the first game. Ben lost to her right away.

You're definitely too late on that one.

Wow!

I'm so glad I left my phone in my Jeep last night. I get up this morning, run out and grab it to find I missed 19 calls, and have 15 new voicemails. The surprising part was they were all made between 2:30-3:00am.

I'm glad you guys made up, and were comfortable enough to call me for advise. Sorry I couldn't help you with the fire incident, last piece of pizza, Eric's oreo pie, or the attempted rape.

I think the best part was the messages never used any actual names, only screen names (ie: go blazers underscore six). :roflmao:

Back