• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for a 97+ hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Not too concerned about the color, I can have it painted. As long as its not caved in like mine is now I don't mind a couple dents in it. I'd like factory tinted with defrost if possible. Let me know what you have!

I can't remember if I have one from a 97+ or not, I will take a ride to the storage unit and check.

I can't remember if I have one from a 97+ or not, I will take a ride to the storage unit and check.

Thanks Kimmer, I'm gonna check the local yards for a hatch as well just throwing this up here just in case.

Why are you looking for a hatch, again?

:D

Too bad you aren't closer. Got one sitting in my garage. Perfect condition. Factory tint and defroster. Not shipping that bitch though.

Thanks anyways Ryan, I'll find one.

Yeah, Aaron! Drive to Wisconsin!

It is not that far. The seats fold down in the neon right? It might fit.

mey, tie it to the roof

It is not that far. The seats fold down in the neon right? It might fit.

I will give you a million dollars if you can fit an XJ hatch in a neon. Completely intact!

Had a guy buy a hatch from me once that was in a wreck kind of like yours. He picked it up in the XJ. A hatch will fit in the back of an XJ through the rear pass doors without opening the hatch but you better be good at those little puzzles where you have to detangle a bunch of metal rings.

I'm in the same boat. The 01 I just picked up is caved in a little right at the handle area causing it not to work. If I could find one within driving distance I could use one.

I just picked one up today.

I have a silver hatch off a 01 xj, no tint but good defroster, very minor damage on the lower left side. If you're not in too big a hurry for it, I can deliver it and help you install it. My daughter lives in INDY and I'll bring it along the next time I visit her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back