• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Logans Metal Products Bumpers

has anyone ever towed with the reciever in the rear bumper. im picking up a set of them real soon. but i noticed they dont rate the rear. i live in pretty close to theyre plant so im picking them up soon and really wanna take my hitch off.

has anyone ever towed with the reciever in the rear bumper. im picking up a set of them real soon. but i noticed they dont rate the rear. i live in pretty close to theyre plant so im picking them up soon and really wanna take my hitch off.

I would call Jamie and ask her, she should know and if she doesn't she can find out.

Chris,
Looks like you pushed the bumper back under the grille a few inches or is that an optical illusion? Did you have to modify the mounting plates or do anything else to move it back such as slot or re-drill any holes?
These bumpers look like a good buy but do seem to stick out a bit.

Thanks.

That is how it mounted up. It does go under the grill maybe an inch or so. Did not do any mods to the mounting plates. Great buy for the money. Does stick out some. Now that you brought it up may look into the possiblility of pushin back more does stick out. Will be putting the winch on soon and will see how the strength is. Bolted up with 10 bolts on bumper and 11 on unibody. so should be solid

I'm really happy with the fit, look, and quality of the Logan's bumper. I went with the prerunner style of their bumper. Everything mounted up with zero issues. Rather than cutting, I spent some time with a heat gun and molded the fender liner to fit behind the bumper. This way the horns that sit behind the bumper are guarded from the elements (mainly water).

Props to Logan for fabricating a great product at a damn good price.

082.jpg

079.jpg

I'm really happy with the fit, look, and quality of the Logan's bumper. I went with the prerunner style of their bumper. Everything mounted up with zero issues. Rather than cutting, I spent some time with a heat gun and molded the fender liner to fit behind the bumper. This way the horns that sit behind the bumper are guarded from the elements (mainly water).

Props to Logan for fabricating a great product at a damn good price.

082.jpg

079.jpg

Damn, Nice Rig dude!

I've had mine for a few moths now. I posted pics in the Picture Showcase section.

This is a awesome bumper for the money, great folks to deal with.

P1020170.jpg

P1020171.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

Luckily I haven't had to pull cable yet!

But whats a trail ride without the Heep breaking down! Got her fixed and limped home as usual, "Old Blue" never lets me all the way down, LOL!

DSC_0221-1.jpg

Might take a while for international shipping. I've had stuff take literally weeks.

imho too heavy and the winch blocks too much airflow to the radiator. need some kinda middle ground btw the arb where it sits too low and this.

Not really that heavy, I would guess less than 70lbs. The "box" is beefy but the skin is a lighter gauge steel but the triangulation makes it plenty strong.

I have not had any cooling issues but I do not live in the desert either. We rarely get above 100* and 95% humidity here

Back