• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lockheart basin

Screw that fu fu California food. I'm cooking biscuits and gravy and bacon. :D

Bacon crepes?
tumblr_mk476dJAOR1r1c3cro1_500_zps67a396f2.png

Last edited:
Ok. Cutting this off now. The list is full (over full)
I've got...
DrMoab
KRAKER
FlexdXJ
XJenson
RAM-ROD
John-X
POLAR_JEEP_04
Philogony94xj
High2by
PacificEd
Lurch
DoWorkXJ
GSequoia
GSequoia's dad
Rainer
Prime4x4
OverlandZJ
DaveW

This is already 8 more than I wanted but I still think its possible. If any of you on the list changes your mind please let me know. Thanks.

So is this the attendee list or the vehicle list?

I'm going to assume that you want to limit the run to 10 Vehicles.

So is this the attendee list or the vehicle list?

I'm going to assume that you want to limit the run to 10 Vehicles.

Attendee list however there have been a couple drop out. I've been on the road the last few weeks and haven't had the chance to go back over the list and weed out the ones who aren't going.

Hey Ryan if I can get there I'd be real interested in this trail. Put me and the green rig on the stand by list.

Runs like this are why Im building an expedition trailer for my Rtt .
Almost positive it will be done in time .

Too bad idk if i can make it yet , oh yea and the full list thing ..

@DrMoab I love my camp chef oven , I made an enchilada casserole in below freezing weather at W.F. .

Lol we just finally filled our homes propane tank after it being empty for 2 months , the Camp chef facilitated me being a cheap ass during that and cooked many meals .

Do you have just the oven or the one with a stove top? I got just the oven. Cal-Ranch had them on sale for $80 (down from $100) then one day they had a major sale and cut that sale price in half. Walked away with it for $40.

Runs like this are why Im building an expedition trailer for my Rtt .
Almost positive it will be done in time .

Too bad idk if i can make it yet , oh yea and the full list thing ..

@DrMoab I love my camp chef oven , I made an enchilada casserole in below freezing weather at W.F. .

Lol we just finally filled our homes propane tank after it being empty for 2 months , the Camp chef facilitated me being a cheap ass during that and cooked many meals .

I'm picking up my trailer this weekend. Ryan, Matt needs to be in our group for this run if he comes! Enchilada casserole is incredible!

Do you have just the oven or the one with a stove top? I got just the oven. Cal-Ranch had them on sale for $80 (down from $100) then one day they had a major sale and cut that sale price in half. Walked away with it for $40.

We have the one with the stove top as well , I could not be happier with its performance .

I'm picking up my trailer this weekend. Ryan, Matt needs to be in our group for this run if he comes! Enchilada casserole is incredible!

I can not believe how Clean that trailer is , you lucky bastard !
And yes Enchilade Casserole always makes my day !!

We have the one with the stove top as well , I could not be happier with its performance .

I can not believe how Clean that trailer is , you lucky bastard !
And yes Enchilade Casserole always makes my day !!

Every other one I saw was too far away or $800 for a pile of rusty junk. He is holding it for me and I'll be headed to his place Sunday to pick it up.

DrMoab
KRAKER
FlexdXJ
XJenson
John-X
POLAR_JEEP_04
High2by
PacificEd
DoWorkXJ
GSequoia
GSequoia's dad
Rainer
Prime4x4
DaveW
karstic
Marcw
Gonepostal
OutkastBoss (maybe)
I "think" this is the updated list. If I missed your name get back to me please. I replaced the names I took off with just as many new ones.

Cool, I'm in. Now to get the jeep "done" and I guess I should finish restoring one of my flea market coleman 3 burner camp stoves.

How many M416's are there gonna be? I'm picking mine up Sunday. As long as I can get it plated before Moab it will be there.

Re: Re: Lockheart basin

How many M416's are there gonna be? I'm picking mine up Sunday. As long as I can get it plated before Moab it will be there.

I'll possibly have my Bantam T3C.

Back