• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift Parts, Misc

Badcop

NAXJA Forum User
Allright, Im putting together my 96' this weekend with all my upgrades, wht Ill have leftover will be, this plus some:

RE 5.5 Coils, no offroad time, year old, couple thousand miles - 100$

Teraflex 3.5 Coils, unknown age - 65$

Stock brake Lines, lots of em, say 5$ for all you can carry away

XJ Calipers - 25$ a pair, still good pistons

Rustys fixed LCA's, pair, need bushings (wont be available till around next weekend) 60$

BB 1.75" Pucks XJ/TJ/ZJ - 1 pair 20$

BB .75" Pucks XJ/TJ/ZJ - 1 pair 10$

3" Spring blocks - 10$

XJ 4.0 Radiator - 20$

XJ 2.8 Radiator - 10$

Stock Drag link, good for spare, needs ends - 10$

XJ Steering colum, adjustable, blue, all wires attached - 10$

XJ rear lift gate, hinges cut, fiberglass broken, good glass, wiring also - 20$

XJ 2 dr Bucket Seats with the lumbar support and moving headrest, tan - 50$ for the pair

Misc Dash Parts, and a whole dash assembly from an 85' - free

Stock Control arms from a 02' TJ, front lower only, good bushings - free

Also have a 96' 8.25, 3.55 gears, 50k miles, trac lok, wont be ready till I get the 44 geared and in, 200$

I have alot more inthe "trailer o' garbage" mostly 85' and 88' xj parts, post up and ill look.

PM Me or call

brian
801-698-9337

I would prefer to sell the heavy big stuff locally, but will ship any of it at the buyers expense form 84403.

what size lift are the fixed lca's for? also shipping price to 15705...Thank you very much!!...also shipping to same zip for the 1.75 spacers thank you!

Dave

I'll take this RE 5.5 Coils, no offroad time, year old, couple thousand miles - 100$

I'm in Newfoundland Canada A1L-1R7
How much to ship there?

Fred H

allright all, I havnt logged on today till just now, I have to take the kids to the Monster Truck Bash in Salt lake, as soon as I get back Ill look up Shipping, nothings been baught yet, and Im going on the first to pay has dibs. If youve pm''d and posted, please say so, I have quite a few PM's on this stuff.

Paypal sent. Do that blocks include u-bolts?

Wondo said:
what size lift are the fixed lca's for? also shipping price to 15705...Thank you very much!!...also shipping to same zip for the 1.75 spacers thank you!

Dave

LCA's are working fine for me with the 5.5's, 1.75 Spacers, and .75 Spacers, what the actual height at construction was??? No Idea.

NOTICE TO ALL:

I wasnt able to get as much done yesterday as planned (got sick) the only edit to the original post is the 5.5" Coils and LCA's wont be out till mid week at best.

The .75 spacers are garbage, didnt know it till I took em out, one was split and the other was splitting, so I threw em away.

Sorry I didnt get it all done, but bare with me and Im hoping to have it all done by Wed at the latest.

SOLD ITEMS:

Rustys fixed LCA's, pair, need bushings (wont be available till around next weekend) 60$

3" Spring blocks - 10$

XJ 2 dr Bucket Seats with the lumbar support and moving headrest, tan - 50$ for the pair

Badcop said:
Allright, Im putting together my 96' this weekend with all my upgrades, wht Ill have leftover will be, this plus some:

Stock brake Lines, lots of em, say 5$ for all you can carry away

XJ Calipers - 25$ a pair, still good pistons

3" Spring blocks - 10$

XJ 4.0 Radiator - 20$

XJ 2.8 Radiator - 10$

Stock Drag link, good for spare, needs ends - 10$

XJ Steering colum, adjustable, blue, all wires attached - 10$

XJ rear lift gate, hinges cut, fiberglass broken, good glass, wiring also - 20$

Misc Dash Parts, and a whole dash assembly from an 85' - free

Stock Control arms from a 02' TJ, front lower only, good bushings - free

Also have a 96' 8.25, 3.55 gears, 50k miles, trac lok, wont be ready till I get the 44 geared and in, 200$

I have alot more inthe "trailer o' garbage" mostly 85' and 88' xj parts, post up and ill look.

PM Me or call

brian
801-698-9337

I would prefer to sell the heavy big stuff locally, but will ship any of it at the buyers expense form 84403.

Badcop said:
SOLD ITEMS:

3" Spring blocks - 10$

Back