• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lets see short arm flex!!

Poser :D

RE 5.5 with 33s

Chandler9-9-06008.jpg

Skycrapper or Rancho 3" front springs, 2" RE spacer, Rev Den/GI-John shocks, RE Superflex fixed upper and lower CA's, homebuilt OTK steering and TB, homebuilt rear leaf packs, Rancho shocks, TnT 1.5" shackle and 33" TSL's.

100_3204_edited.jpg

Same setup with 31's.

100_0153.jpg

procomp something something with 31" procomp tires, 1500 brake lines, dunno what else. drivers rear tire is off the ground.

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012-1.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

ASJackman said:
I finally tried some flexing with the new lift. 35's and the RE 5.5 short arm.

l_c9f81f362d0ddd8d485b121a7815dfda.jpg
That looks like South Carolina. You should come hang out at the shop one day while I'm wrenching. LOL!

This is a real "poser" shot but I'll put it up anyway. I really do wheel it just don't have any shots. I was actually checking my bumpstops?

flex1vw0.jpg

flex2nz6.jpg

ASJackman said:
It is South Carolina. Where's the shop?
North of Hartsville on 151. It's really my trucking business but the "shop" is where the xj and all the toys stay. Like the welders and tube bender and the fun/work toys for the weekend.

Front swaybar connected, rear swaybar absent from the factory:

img_0011.jpg

img_0012.jpg

General lee said:
It's flippin' sweet though!!!

Damn straight it is :D I really like the inset fog/reverse lights in the bumper.

Been staring at their stuff for a while... I wonder if they could run one just like it off for me? :)

casm said:
Damn straight it is :D I really like the inset fog/reverse lights in the bumper.

Been staring at their stuff for a while... I wonder if they could run one just like it off for me? :)

:(

For once I had something uniqueish...

:(

j/k

Most assuredly check with JCR.

I'm sure they'd be quick to accomodate you and do a better job than anyone else out there!

Eh, Might as well add.
100_2122.jpg

Don't know why this looks so funny (looks wide to me, like a grand), and the drivers flare fell off on the way to the trail, 2nd time something's broke on the way to wheeling.
DSCN0587.jpg

DSCN0589.jpg

DSCN0586.jpg

Last edited:
Back