• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leather front seats

muduck18

NAXJA Forum User
I bought these from a friend of mine, I had plans to put them in my dad's XJ, but my sister wrecked it. So it really doesn't need these anymore.

I think they came from a WJ.

PICT6056.jpg

PICT6055.jpg

PICT6060.jpg

PICT6059.jpg

PICT6058.jpg

PICT6057.jpg

Paid $50
Want $50 firm.
Thanks For looking.

Yes they will just swap out the seat base if im not mistaken( what I did with mine). I have seen these seats and they are solid. If I didn't already have them in mine i would buy them.

yeah, depending on if you are concerned with the electric base, or not you can just swap the base of the seat and its 'very little' to swap.

these wer modified at some point to fit in a tj. but the only thing that was modified is the rivets that hold the bracket on the bottom of the slider was drilled out so they could be set directly on a flat bracket in the cage of the tj... the guy swapped them out for suspension seats.

they could easily be swapped back to stock bracketry (which I have) and placed in a wj, or modified to fit in the xj.

there is a write up around here somewhere on what needs to happen to keep the electric adj, if I find It I will post it up.

EDIT: and ibjeepin does go to northern ny sometimes for family reasons so if you are interested we can work someting out.

I can do that.
PM me your shop address and what time you'll be around.

I don't get home till 7 at night this week, but I'm around friday and all weekend I can drop them off.

Are these seats still available? My lazy girlfriend won't go look for new seats for her O1 XJ even though she tells me her broken seat mount is causing her back pain.

I have a pending sale to mufflerrbearing.
I'll pm him to make sure he still wants them.

OK. Thanks for the quick reply! Would I need new bracketry to install WJ seats into her '01 XJ?

I am not sure what needs to happen to the brackets to fit in the XJ. The original brackets might fit, but these seats were previously installed in an 04 tj and the original brackets are all here but need to be re-assembled.

I was going to put them in my dad's jeep, and when I did it I was just going to make a custom seat slider for him, Because he likes to sit a little higher than the stock ones, so I didn't pay any attention to how to make that work.

OK. I'd be interested if your other sale falls through.

What would you want for the DS stock seat? I really just need to DS seat if it's a stocker. But her seat is messing up her back because it wobbles back and forth, and I think she'd be happy with anything that didn't do that right now.

also,

on a side note, I have a pair of stock XJ agate (the dark gray seat) cloth seats that I don't need.

Back