• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Late Summer Rubicon Run

So, is this still on for 22-23? I can't make it to SierraFest, but I could make it on 22-23 for this run. I don't think 15-16 will work either. So, if it's 22-23, I'm in.

I'm not sure yet, but I may head up Friday afternoon and camp up there close to the trailhead, though not sure where that would be. This will be my first run up there so I'm not familiar with the area around the trailheads. I've gone in a little from the Tahoe side, but not too far. Is the plan to start at Loon?

I'm not sure yet, but I may head up Friday afternoon and camp up there close to the trailhead, though not sure where that would be. This will be my first run up there so I'm not familiar with the area around the trailheads. I've gone in a little from the Tahoe side, but not too far. Is the plan to start at Loon?

Its my first time too!! We are going to have at least one person who knows the trail. I think there is a camp site right next to the trail, or like 15min from it. We will be starting at loon and ending in tahoe.

Sooo, how many people are lined for this? I'm still planning on being up there. My daughter and her little dog will be coming along for the ride as well.

Sorry man, out for this one. Have a concert the night before and my tcase is still blown. Have the parts, just need time to rebuild it. Come out for cantina on the con!

Sorry man, out for this one. Have a concert the night before and my tcase is still blown. Have the parts, just need time to rebuild it. Come out for cantina on the con!

Im going to try and make that! Hopefully the heep will be ready!!!!

We are going in through Tahoe and out loon.

I think Kevin is going, Chris, Sam and about 6 others I believe. It's the roudykrawler group. Same group I went through with last time. It'll be a blast.

Yeah RK should be there. It's always a good time.

well it looks like I should be out there!! finally got a copiolet 90% lined up and the sliders are moving along faster than expected! Check my build thread for some slider photos

Who's all going?

If you mean this Saturday, I'm still planning on being there. For the Cantina, can't make that one. I just found out a neighbor of mine has a cabin on the Tahoe side of the 'Con. He, and maybe some of his family, will be out on the trail too with some quads and maybe their TJ Rubicon.

Currently the plan is to make this run pretty laid back, not do anything crazy to break rigs. Both jeep450r and I have a ton of stuff to get done before this weekend but we should be pulling some late nights the next few days to get ready for the trip!!

I am out. Have too many wrenching projects and the lady is over me wrenching and wheeling 24/7 . Although, Ill probably end up wrenching and going to picknpull and working on my Padres 4runner to get caught up. And I have to go back to Austin for the week again next week which ruins my wrenching schedule.

Back