• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lar

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
You don't look a day over 20!
Happy birthday!
:party: :party:

Hale

Happy Birthday Lar!

I knew I needed another reason to drink!!

Happy Bday Lar.

Thanks everyone! It's been one heck of a day. I had lunch plans with some people at work, but that fell through. So I called Sean to see if he could go to lunch with me, but he had something he had to do. I got to enjoy a nice quiet lunch in my car by my self. Sean sent me the bigest flower arangment I have ever seen a work this afternoon. Then at four o'clock my daughter called to tell me that my dog bit my grandson in the hand and he was bleeding all over the place. I left work early to come home and take care of him.

Hopefully the evening will get better.

Hope things are going better by now!

I'll be tipping a few for ya, starting soon...

:cheers:

Well, it is kind of dark but what do ya think of my birthday present? It is kind of my birthday present anyway.

boat.jpg

A spare tire for a pontoon boat trailer?
What a tightass. You'd think he could do better than that.

Hale

jeeplas said:
Well, it is kind of dark but what do ya think of my birthday present? It is kind of my birthday present anyway.

boat.jpg
Just make sure he straps it down before heading out. Somehow I don't think that will gracefully glide into a parking spot should it decide to part from the trailer!

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

Happy B-day. JIM.

Back