• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Labor Day Weekend????

Danno

NAXJA Forum User
any SoCal Naxja plans for this weekend? I've looked around the site and haven't seen any thing listed. I'm flying out from Nashville for the weekend and wondered if there'd by anything going on. Gotta get warmed up for Moab.

Not too sure whats going on, but there are usually a few things that pop up. If the weather is anything like it has been...you'll get plenty warmed up :laugh3:

I'm from Riverside/San Berdoo originally. Give me 105 degrees and dry than the 95 and 100% humidity that we have in the South. :wierd:

sintax said:
Not too sure whats going on, but there are usually a few things that pop up. If the weather is anything like it has been...you'll get plenty warmed up :laugh3:

Danno said:
I'm from Riverside/San Berdoo originally. Give me 105 degrees and dry than the 95 and 100% humidity that we have in the South. :wierd:

It been mid 90's and 75-85% humidity for the last week actually.

Danno said:
any SoCal Naxja plans for this weekend? I've looked around the site and haven't seen any thing listed. I'm flying out from Nashville for the weekend and wondered if there'd by anything going on. Gotta get warmed up for Moab.
I'll be back in town by then. You're looking for a full weekend wheeling trip or a one day thing?

Kejtar said:
I'll be back in town by then. You're looking for a full weekend wheeling trip or a one day thing?

If I get my unibody fixed I'll be up for a one day run!

cracker said:
If I get my unibody fixed I'll be up for a one day run!
did you find any crack(s) in your jeep? Anyways, I'll post something up when I come back in a week and a half (unless someone else comes up with a run before then).

Danno - what do you want to do? I may be up for a day run or something, not sure if Holly has anything planned ... probably not.

Give me a call sometime if you want.

Sequoia

A friend and I are planning to do a swamp lake run for the labor day weekend. Too hot to do and so cal trails to we might as well head north for the hills. Will inform as time nears.

Back