• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kool RC XJ video

LOL....... That RC rig belongs to Cody "Kronic" in the CO Chapter.

:thumbup:

Rear flex sucks. Must be using first gen BOR springs. :D

Does he have a thread on this thing anywhere? I'd like to know more about how he built it.

That's why I put the softer coils in the back of mine..........plus after putting aheavier battery in the front, I needed the stiffer ones up their instead :laugh3:

Thanks everyone.

Rear flex sucks. Must be using first gen BOR springs. :D

Does he have a thread on this thing anywhere? I'd like to know more about how he built it.
In this video I still had little leaf springs on it. It's been changed to 4 link for better flex. Lol
Ill see if I can find the build thread. I dont remember how much tech type stuff is in it. But I'll try to find it.
The mini Xj is based off a axial scx10

Hey, have yo seen the thread I posted up on rccrawler talking about making a 1/10 version of deaver leaf springs? If you ever want to go back to leaf try making a deaver pack out of the rc4wd red soft leafs. Should give you the flex with the softness while still resisting the axle wrap

Lol. I'm not on rcc that much anymore.
It's been sitting on the shelf at my tattoo shop.

I don't think I will be putting leaf springs back on it.
They were a pain in the ass... So I 4 linked it.

I might try to charge up a battery and see if it still runs.

Check this setup out......
177050_440418439340146_223256865_o.jpg

Back