• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

koh 2013

Haha joe is towing his own rig an meow el junky will be behind Eric's truck!!! Oh man this may be the end of my Dana 30....

This being said.... Anyone coming to koh please bring parts u can donate to the el junky koh beating....

This being said.... Anyone coming to koh please bring parts u can donate to the el junky koh beating....

i am bringing my camera for this epic win!

Anybody going to be down there from the 1st through the 4th? We'll be down there then, bummed those are the only days we can go though.

Anybody going to be down there from the 1st through the 4th? We'll be down there then, bummed those are the only days we can go though.
YOU SUCK!
Call in sick!
Stay the week!

You will miss the LCQ's the KOT and the big race!

You suck!!!

I know...I suck.

I need to leave that double sheer pitman arm with someone down there for you.
Yes PLEASE!!!
I am sure someone from URF will be there that weekend.

I might be showing up on the 4th . . . I will stay away till you are off the lake bed! .!. :D .!.

Yes PLEASE!!!
I am sure someone from URF will be there that weekend.

I might be showing up on the 4th . . . I will stay away till you are off the lake bed! .!. :D .!.

I know Richard will be there, so I'll leave it at the tent with him.

For you safety I recommend not coming until the 5th...I might try to kill us again. :shhh:

But hey at least there wont be any exploding Rockstar/Vodka anymore, I'm way more mature than those days...Do you think wine explodes?

im going for sure. Not exactly sure what im taking down there. The Jeep isnt built enough to justify trailering down there... Joe and Alan, save room at camp for Spencer and I (as well as a few other friends).

im going for sure. Not exactly sure what im taking down there. The Jeep isnt built enough to justify trailering down there... Joe and Alan, save room at camp for Spencer and I (as well as a few other friends).

Ok done. How many BROs are you bringing?

I know Richard will be there, so I'll leave it at the tent with him.

For you safety I recommend not coming until the 5th...I might try to kill us again. :shhh:

But hey at least there wont be any exploding Rockstar/Vodka anymore, I'm way more mature than those days...Do you think wine explodes?

I bet you can make wine explode, just not as sticky, and remember to put away your tools if you are on a night run.

For anyone else going, if you have not seen it yet this is too funny:
http://youtu.be/LsnFZDdG5bo

thats pretty darn funny.

Back