• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

King Of The Hammers 2014

NorCalChris

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, King of the Hammers is coming up fast. Who is going? Are you spectating, racing, support or a vendor? What days will you be there? I plan on going for the whole week. Will be doing recovery during the race and possibly support during the EMC. I look forward to another great year!

You should find out if you're expected to do any kind of recovery during the EMC as well. Most of the volunteers will work both days (and be very tired afterward..).

ill be making axles till the day of the race i bet.....and will be out there delivering/installing. ctm ftw!

When and where is this event taking place...I am new to offroading and never heard of it....

When and where is this event taking place...I am new to offroading and never heard of it....

it's only the biggest and baddest desert and rock racing combined event in the world, and it's held right here in our backyard, Johnson Valley.

Team NAXJA's rig is in that vid at 2:26 :D

Would somebody please take his jeep away from him ;). Google search for the date, it is a great week in Johnson Valley. Hate to say it, but i won't be going this year. I am so depressed about it.

I plan to be there, as Pit Crew presumably. Currently have Weds-Friday off, so I can get up there late Tues or early Weds...

I'm planning to be there to help out as pit crew, hopefully will actually be in an XJ again this year!

And what are the dates? I forget how to use a search engine

Is camping allowed along the race course, where can i make reservations, I will like to attend this event....

I'll be there, Thur-Sat.

Where are the best "out of the way" places to spectate? Chocolate Thunder is crazy crowded and the other places I went last year (Sand Hill?) were a little too supervised for my taste.

there's always fun to be had watching back door but that's not exactly out of the way and it too gets crowded.

Back