• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kinda quiet in here... Who is coming??

Alternate story...

I'll be there with my mechanic and tow truck guy to give them a head start. Coming up Wednesday night but they are coming up Tuesday afternoon. Should have the MJ on a flatbed by Thursday morning at the latest. So I plan to wheel the flatbed truck on Friday and Saturday. I think I'll part out what's left of my MJ at the Saturday night raffle.:greensmok

I'm already gearing up , checking the rig, fixing what broke last weeknd up there (thank you, Devil's Den), and the gf and I will be there Thursday afternoon. Looking forward to the run,. I had a blast last year and am already workin up a shopping list for Friday nite cookin'.....and the GF's a pastry chef, so desserts will be floating around...~!
Rich

I'm already gearing up , checking the rig, fixing what broke last weeknd up there (thank you, Devil's Den), and the gf and I will be there Thursday afternoon. Looking forward to the run,. I had a blast last year and am already workin up a shopping list for Friday nite cookin'.....and the GF's a pastry chef, so desserts will be floating around...~!
Rich

Rock2pus cooking plus desert...mmmmm!

That reminds me, I need to put together a shopping list and get some cooking done too, you guys have fed me on more than one occasion due to my lack of planning.

Rock2pus cooking plus desert...mmmmm!

Iron Chef NAXJA rides again! :chef:

Oh, and Egon, if you're going to borrow from "the most interesting man in the world" schtick, we're going to need disposable plastic brandy snifters to go with that gas can (disposable martini glasses as a 2nd option). If we're going to do "ghetto classy", we may as well do it right...

So Ill be up later friday night, in time to set up camp, get some drinking done & see some campfire.

ill be there thursday night, cant wait

LOOKS LIKE I CAN COME NOW!!!!

Its seeming like this job in PA is going to pull through, so I need to start looking for apartments and shit for July / August to start. I'll probably drive down Wednedsday with the New England convoy if possible. Then i'd head over to Williamsport to meet up with the guys at the shop there to meet them all and see the shop, and to hopefully see a few apartments for rental. Then maybe back to the campsite Thursday night, then drinking / camping / wheeling!!!

:party::party::party::party::party:

Weather permitting, the GF and I might be up on wed. nite now...we're playing that one by ear depending on the forecast..i have little desire to set up a tent at night in the rain.
Rich

Back