• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kick in the pants

you can get as gross as you want, feel free to aim the kick where or as deep as you feel necessary :D

I believe he was talking about an amount.

location of kick is entirely up to the buyer.

Are there any anonymous kicks I can order? I have a few people that need some but I don't want them to know it was me so maybe I can blame it on another that needs a kick in the pants and it'll become a hilarious circle of kicks in the pants.

All kicks are drop shipped to the recipient in a plain brown package with no return address, your privacy is our main concern.

I'd like to find out if there are any plans to offer a can-can dancer kick; it could take humiliation to a whole new level.

happy customers!

a_kick_in_the_nuts.jpg

yeah, he has Chuck Norris from Universal Posterior Services drop kick them to everyone.

it's been 3 months!!! Where the hell is my stuff?!?!

I wonder how far we can get one into the white house wrapped in plain brown wrappings and no return address........ If it will reach him I may buy up your entire stock......

Will they ever release a new version of this?

I hear a certain fella in the People's Republic of Illinois is working on it.

nice! New Inventory?

Back