• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Katemcy May 23rd-25th

Down where? Are you in Houston right now?

Im down in alvin

Hey I do not remember you clearing the visit with the Houston crew....j/k

Wait a sec what did you do that you are picking up a trans for?

How long you down here till. And will you be by xxMidianxx and my area?

im coming there all the way from hawaii just to wheel katemcy one last time. unfortunately, i won't be there in my xj though, gotta deal with driving my buddys "pretty" yj. anyway, see you guys out there i will be checking out all you rigs, cursing that i dont have mine!

I was thinking I MIGHT be able to make this trip but.... I have to work a 48 hr shift that Friday and Saturday.... I get out of there Sunday at 7am. I dont think I could make the drive home mush less to K-Rocks.

Take plenty of picutres for those of us that can't go.

my friend in his rig and i are in as well for that trip as well. i dont know if were going up just for the day or multiple. but for sure on saturday.

so 2 for me

I'm thinking about going, I'm worried I will break something and be far away from home though, I still need sliders too.

Right now I sit at D30/8.25, Front lockright, 4.5" lift and 33" KM2's cut fenders and custom rear bumper, is that built enough for Katemcy?

I'm thinking about going, I'm worried I will break something and be far away from home though, I still need sliders too.

Right now I sit at D30/8.25, Front lockright, 4.5" lift and 33" KM2's cut fenders and custom rear bumper, is that built enough for Katemcy?

ya i think you will be fine. your better off then me. I would suggest getting sliders for sure though.

i have same axles opened 31s and 3.5 inches and i do fine outy there

Back