• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just thought Id share

ucilxj

NAXJA Forum User
So I go to School in Cincinnati. well, on my way home I was driving on a 4 lane (high Traffic) road, and there is a 2 foot wide cement median. well, I was about 100 feet from a stop light, and I saw a cop tagging people with his radar. as I slow to the red light (im in lane next to the median), I notice him look at me. and as I stop he turns on his flashers and immediately come to the other side of the median. I instantly touht he ws gonna get me for not having a front liscense plate. other than that I was like WTF. so I look over and see his window down and hes yelling something so I rolled mine down but I oculdnt hear. he then procedes to get out of his squad car and coem to my XJ. Sure enough, he asks me "what kind of lift kit is that." I about pissed myself with laughter. apparently he had just bought an 01 XJ and was curious. so I was like here, Ill get out and talk ot you about my setup. and Im like "is it OK that I stop in the middle of a road" and hes like yeah yeah just turn on your flasher. anyways, it was very memorable. I run a skyjaker 8" RR with 35's and other stuff. . but It was really cool to talk to him. so we were blocking 2 lanes for about a half hour, and disrupting traffic too. IT was great. I mean Ive been stopped in parking lots by peoiple, and get notes on the winshield, but to get pulled over to talk about my jeep. He was a great guy, and it goes to show that at least this Police officer was interested in his community!!!

a friend of mines cousin works for smith.... have you guys ever seen their limo with a lift and 35's well anyway he took a bunch of my buddy's for a ride and they got pulled over they were all woried and the guy was like. sorry guys if you have something you have to do go on but i just had to take a look at this thing!! check it out it is in a bunch of snowboarding videos and comps it has a rail that runs the length of the roof to grind on...

poor execution by the lawman.......he was interested in his own personal agenda, not the "community". The community was backed up in traffic behind ya'll, enjoying a red and blue induced jam-up.......non-cool.

I think I made it seem like there were ton of cars. . .it was at 12:00 am so it wasn mid day. . .there were cars but nothing like a daytime thing

So this cop turns on his lights and pulls you over to ask about your jeep. Thats not illegal or anything. If this really happened, then that cop should be fired, he wouldn't let it slide if two jeepers were in the highway talking jeeps, he abused his power.

Original poster requested that this thread be deleted.

Back