• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just got my new bumper from aj

2000xj4x4

NAXJA Forum User
It bolted right up without any problems and looks great IMO. It's very well built, he more than exceeded my expectations. now i just need a good deal on a warn.....

Blaine B. said:
Sweet, looks really nice! Sweet rigs (the one in the background too!)

Do you have a heavy load in the back, or only have a lift on the front so far?
the front fenders look trimmed up to the body line. maybe no lift yet

2000xj4x4 said:
It bolted right up without any problems and looks great IMO. It's very well built, he more than exceeded my expectations. now i just need a good deal on a warn.....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=10102&id=500227834

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=75304&id=500227834

I just ordered my Aj's bumper about week ago I can't wait. Is that the Phatxj from the magazine cover?? Looks good!!
If you need a winch I saw this ad on the Pirate Board. Go to offroadoverstock.com. My M8000 is being dropped off today $499 shipped with the roller fairlead. Don't know if he has any more left.

Bill

Here is mine. great bumper and very stout easy install too.
vehicles017.jpg

vehicles020.jpg

yea i saw the one on winch depot but i might get the tabor 9000. Is there any reason that the m8000 is more expensive than the tabor? the reason i ask this is because i hear they are both made by warn so how could i go wrong?

its just a spare tire rack that i bought in the naxja for sale section. i got it for about 100 bucks and it has worked out really well i didnt want a huge roof rack because my jeep isnt very big and i thought it would look out of place. Not sure of the brand though...

2000xj4x4 said:
its just a spare tire rack that i bought in the naxja for sale section. i got it for about 100 bucks and it has worked out really well i didnt want a huge roof rack because my jeep isnt very big and i thought it would look out of place. Not sure of the brand though...

It looks good... can barely notice it.

the stairs make it look big its raised 12 feet because that creek that i'm parked next to turn into a river when it storms. during the last big storm the water actually came over the bridge but thats why we keep the canoe tied up under the house for haha

Back