• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junkyard Watch List

mcantar18c

NAXJA Forum User
We have a BS thread, and a CL thread... why not a JY thread?
Post up hear if you want people to look for something, or if you found something people might want (like an XJ 44), or if you plan on making a trip.

Great idea! Im looking for two grey front seats and brackets that will mount up to my '92 XJ.

Pull-n-Pay in C/s had a nice set last week.

We have a BS thread, and a CL thread... why not a JY thread?
Post up hear if you want people to look for something, or if you found something people might want (like an XJ 44), or if you plan on making a trip.

That would be just awesome. A whole thread of you guys rubbing in how you have all of these places in your back yard. NOT FAIR!

This thread is pointless, as the classified thread here serves this purpose!:doh:

This thread is pointless, as the classified thread here serves this purpose!:doh:

That section is more "I want to buy a..." or "I'm selling my..."
This thread is more for "Hey if you're going to the JY can you grab me a..." or "I was at the JY this morning and there was a..."
People are putting this stuff in the classifieds area and in the main forum, putting them all in one place is a good way to reduce site clutter.

That section is more "I want to buy a..." or "I'm selling my..."
This thread is more for "Hey if you're going to the JY can you grab me a..." or "I was at the JY this morning and there was a..."
People are putting this stuff in the classifieds area and in the main forum, putting them all in one place is a good way to reduce site clutter.

Same difference?? Really does not matter to me, just thought I would put it out there.

Plus for us non members that cant get into the classifides it gives us a place to find and post stuff

come on guys...don't be A-holes just for the sake of it. the kid has good intentions and a thread like this would/will probably help some people out.

Why's this thread so great and the 10 others before it no good?????

:D

Forgot about it but why would ya need a junk yard when you have troy and stang?
Funny thing, Troy and Josh pick up some extra coin because other people either can't, or won't get out to the yards and get dirty.

Then there is the whole concept of taking your time and tools, finding and purchasing sevicable parts, and hoping you get paid for them???

I don't mind keeping an eye out when somebody posts up, or reporting some desireable part that I saw. Past that the guy who's looking ought to be proactive in aquiring the desired part.

Ira, I thought of you, but RidgeRunnerXJ got there before me and cleaned house.

fireLt: Go get-em!!! http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1017175

Back