• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junk

Re: 1983 Toyota crawler

Seems kind of high for Toyota pick up on mostly stock and modified stock Toyota parts and leafs ? Or is the Toyota market better for resale than the Jeep market ?

Toyota market is high because hey are toyotas. This is a standard cookie cutter build just executed well compared to most clobbered together rigs.

Based off the multiple POS on Craigslist regularly this should be competitively priced.

Toyota market is high because hey are toyotas. This is a standard cookie cutter build just executed well compared to most clobbered together rigs.

Based off the multiple POS on Craigslist regularly this should be competitively priced.

Yeah was curious to what the market was ...lol...it appears to be better than the xj market .

Ftoys are still larger than what I want to build.
Wednesday I am going to post another listing to sell just the cab/chassis/ suspension (so everything minus drivetrain) and build a buggy.

This weighed 3300lb with me in it and the doors/full propane. 3000lb doorless is a lightweight rig after driving a heavy jeep forever!

Back