• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep YJ 9" Housing

Geck_87laredo

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Jeep YJ housing for sale. (Passenger side drop)
I will have the width up soon. Looks to be around factory width.

No brackets. It's ready for your brackets.
Currie Enterprises sells the pads for $22.

It will be Hot Tanked and Steelbrated.

I live in Lake Elsinore and work in Corona. I can meet you half way as long as it's not more than a 30min drive from either location.

Asking $250 OBO.
Currie sells the 9" housing for $919.

Spread the word to any friends. This is a smoking deal!

I will have the picture up when it's Steelbrated.

PH Call/Text# 951-796-9670

i think you mean abraded steel finish ( thought they only did that to stainless though). and when you say passenger side drop are you talking about a front axle? good luck selling that here. :cheers:

Last edited:
Do you really think after your last time insulting members and NAXJA as a whole, you'll find anybody here buying your stuff? :doh::roflmao::moon:

Last edited:
This thread confuses me.

A passenger side drop Ford 9" axle for a YJ with no brackets?

So no leaf perches (that fit a YJ), not drivers side drop (like a YJ), and not a D30 or D35 (what YJs came with).

:confused:

Of course it could be a rear axle. YJs are center drop there....

i think you mean abraded steel finish ( thought they only did that to stainless though). and when you say passenger side drop are you talking about a front axle? good luck selling that here. :cheers:

Yes, Abraded. It does have a passenger drop and yes, front axle. It would have helped if i added that. Yea, figured i would get it posted because most of us XJ guys know people with all other types of Jeeps as well.

Do you really think after your last time insulting members and NAXJA as a whole, you'll find anybody here buying your stuff? :doh::roflmao::moon:

There is no reason in bringing that up. That has nothing to do with this thread. I will admit, i did sound like an asshole. Does that mean that i am? No.
And No, I absolutely did not insult NAXJA as a whole. :nono:
I am a very respectful person if you know me or met me in person. If Dean read this thread he would be backing me up right now.

Back on topic...

It is a passenger side drop. After looking at pictures, it does look like this is a CJ housing. It is not a factory housing.

Jeff.:cheers:

No mention as to what ends are on it? D44? D60? D30?

Housing measures 50" from end of inner knuckle to end of inner knuckle. I have a picture on my phone. Text me for pic. 951-796-9670

Stock inner knuckle.

Stock D44? D60? D30?

BA211BC8-715E-4CAD-88F5-EBE457FB1B3B-10607-00000C05867928CE_zps69700999.jpg
[/IMG]

I texted and him and that's the pic he sent me.

I have a Jeep YJ housing for sale. (Passenger side drop)
I will have the width up soon. Looks to be around factory width.

No brackets. It's ready for your brackets.
Currie Enterprises sells the pads for $22.

It will be Hot Tanked and Steelbrated.

I live in Lake Elsinore and work in Corona. I can meet you half way as long as it's not more than a 30min drive from either location.

Asking $250 OBO.
Currie sells the 9" housing for $919.

Spread the word to any friends. This is a smoking deal!

I will have the picture up when it's Steelbrated.

PH Call/Text# 951-796-9670

the pic is drivers drop.....unless it is a mail YJ :/

Sorry for any confusion. Not sure what i was smoking when i was saying passenger drop. Either way as i originally said, It's for YJ. All i really know is XJ's :cheers:

In the picture it is Not hot tanked or Abraded yet!

what makes it so YJ specific?

wms to WMS on YJ and XJ are the same

Back