• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep part out, lots of parts!

the dana 44 is sold

i've got some parts to add to the list. i have a 22 gallon fuel cell with foam just needs some paint, it comes with a 2 1/2" 45 degree fast fill valve with new split nut ring and gasket $300

31 spline ford 9" with new spool $200

a picture of the rims, the width is 8" and i believe the backspacing is 3 7/8"

The gauges are sold, so I'm gonna pull the motor and transmission from the jeep since someone's interested in the motor and someone's interested in the transfer case. So the transmissions for sale if anyone's interested it's a aw4 never had any problems with it when the jeep ran. I'm asking $450 obo

the chassis is sold.

parts still for sale:

22 gallon fuel cell $250 obo

stock back seat $ make me an offer

uni air filter $30

2.5" 2" stoke foa bumps with cans $250 obo

Are those mounts rubber or poly?

And if rubber, would you be willing to ship them?

I understand that would cost more, but I think the fuel to Menifee would cost me more than the shipping. Unless they can be parts trained down to San Diego.

Are those mounts rubber or poly?

And if rubber, would you be willing to ship them?

I understand that would cost more, but I think the fuel to Menifee would cost me more than the shipping. Unless they can be parts trained down to San Diego.
There polyurethane

Back