• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Ecco's and GS/A tires

Jeepm@n

NAXJA Forum User
I have 4 Ecco rims and 225 75r15 tires. They are Goodyear Wrangler GS/A tires that have about 3 seasons left on them.

Naxja guy's I'll take no less than $225.

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/pts/2702627590.html

I would do partial trade for black leather seats, rolling tool boxes, cordless sawzall, or let me know what you have. I need a deer rifle for my daughter next year. Something like a 30-30 or lighter cal. Those I would include cash.

Also have a drivers side 97-01 power heated mirror. $45
Front oem skid. $25
gray overhead console out of a 96 with visors and a wiring harness $45
96 gray speaker bar $20
front grill guard $45
95 oem gas tank skid $45

shipping will be extra or if interested in pick-up in Green Bay let me know.

I'll flat rate the mirror through usps

Would trade partial trade for
good 97-01 lift gate struts
Working fog light switch for 97-01

What's the front grill guard look like? I have a set of Firestorm 24v cordless drill, circular saw and reciprocating saw that I would trade you...The current battery is a bit tired, but they're available online. Let me know.

May be interested. No sawzall though? Batteries online are like $50 for that set. I can text you a pic. I have two of them. One of them was on a Ford Ranger with bolt on brush guard. The other was on a Jeep XJ with a front hitch that it also bolted to along with the factory holes in the front bumper.
If you can receive text pics by phone contact me back channel.

Back