• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep clothes?

showmethemuddd

NAXJA Forum User
I got home from work today and the bettere half say's,"i got you a surprise today, ook in the bag". So i take a look in the bag and had to laugh,she got me Jeep brand clothes,a pair of jeans and a thermal shirt. So, after my laughter calmed down a bit, i asked her where in Gods green earth did she find these, and had to start laughing again,because she bought them at the local Building 19 1/7,(for those of you outside of New England,Building 19 stores are an insurance type resale store,basically a bargain basement type place). The clothes are cool, look like they might be fairly durable,i'm just wondering why i've never seen these at a regular chain or in the(omg)mall?
Also, even tho it was a bargain store , they were cheap to boot,jeans were only 10 bucks and another 7 for the shirt!

Jeep clothes are freaking expensive around here where and when they sell them in stores. They do sell them in the Coleman outlet stores, usually winter stuff in the spring and summer stuff in the fall. Wife got me some jeep cargo pants back in the spring, winter grade so's I have not worn em yet...

I get mine at Stein Mart.

Most of it is pretty inexpensive!

I saw this outside ACE Hardware a few weeks ago and busted a gut laughing...
WWB103Y5inches.JPG

(No, that's not the actual one I saw, but you get the idea..)

Back