• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Cheating ad...

Rawbrown

NAXJA Forum User
Just flipped open one of the jeep mags and noticed something funny in a Jeep ad for the rubicon.
It’s the ad that has the Yellow Rubicon hanging upside down In garage next to the bicycle, Kayak and other items you’d hang in the garage.
Looking closely I notice that the Rubicon in the ad seemed to be missing its Dana 44 axles. Yup, a Rubicon with a Dana 30 and a D35.

Next to journalists, add copywriters are the biggest dumba$$es on the planet. By the time the add copy gets to the photo shoot it's a lost cause. I drive the wife crazy constantly pointing out stupid stuff in commercials. She really loves it when I interupt her cross-stitch to show her a stupid add in a magazine. I gave that up to save the marriage. I haven't seen the Rubicon add but the Commander driving up out of the ocean is pretty lame :looser: .

That ad has been in fourwheeler for months.

It bothers me everytime I see it. The person who was in charge of making that ad is probably the same person you see buying starbucks while yapping on their cellphone all the time.

"That boy can't tell his arsehole from their earhole." - Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels

Back