• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Blessing May 4, 2013. MICHIGAN

Well if your wanting to get rid of parts dan, I could also use an interior door handle on driver side front and a rear wiper motor if you want to make some kind of deal on did

Loaded your motor up Dylan...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367539627.438974.jpg

From chucks house to my house.

mac 'it's in the trailer' gyvr

Cool.

Slowly getting ready...
jujeje4u.jpg

Looks like everybody is ready to go. Just need to throw the flag in the Jeep and should be ready.

We cut fenders and installed a hitch today. Still working on staying Saturday. Something about leaving her with a 2front week old baby or something. Dunno.

Sort of a dumb question, but where we meeting?

Oh and I picked up beverages. Going to need to pick up ice there.

Last edited:
I believe we are just meeting up at twisted trails. Think we should be the
PHP:
re around 1 or so

I made the decision I'm not doing anymore tonight other than drinking a couple more beers. My clothes are packed and in the morning I'm loading the jeep. Need to buy beer and meat to grill.

Chetta, when you arriving? We will be at tt Friday night. You have my number?

Trailer packed minus LJ.

Tires on all rigs aired up.

Truck full of fuel.

Just need to pack clothes and coolers and hopefully put me on the road by 10...

mac '3 or 4 o'clock arrival' gyvr

I made the decision I'm not doing anymore tonight other than drinking a couple more beers. My clothes are packed and in the morning I'm loading the jeep. Need to buy beer and meat to grill.

Chetta, when you arriving? We will be at tt Friday night. You have my number?

I was planning on arriving at TT today around 1. Probably going to sleep in BR tonight because I dont have any camping crap up here. I'll probably just head out when Kelsey leaves Sat morning. Got your pm

We are finishing up getting ready right now. Hoping we don't forget anything. Plan to leave here around 9-930 and be up there around 1-2pm. Maybe picking up tires at the blessing so may have a full Jeep on way home.

A bit delayed...

But back on track to leave with in the hour...

mac 'pager for an alarm clock' gyvr

I was planning on arriving at TT today around 1. Probably going to sleep in BR tonight because I dont have any camping crap up here. I'll probably just head out when Kelsey leaves Sat morning. Got your pm

You following us up?

What time is everyone planning on being at the blessing tomorrow?

Back