• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad's New Jeep XJ Front Bumper Line-up!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
I don't know about you guys, but we felt like the XJ Cherokee market was getting a little stagnate. Everything was starting to look the same, with old tired lines! We decided it was time to Modernize the Classic.

Crusader Front Bumper - XJ Cherokee <----Click here
XJFC2.jpg

Defender Front Bumper - XJ Cherokee <----Click here
XJFF1.jpg

Vanguard Front Winch Bumper - XJ Cherokee <----Click here
XJVF2.jpg

Besides the unique and awesome new design, there are several other features that make JCR the choice for your XJ Cherokee!
Dare2CompareXJ.jpg

Damn! Those look real good!

Yup. My new bumper! Cant wait for the new rear design to come out! BTW, saw you had your daughter last month(over on jeepforums) congrats. My wife's name is Lydia !

Here is my www.rolxolidtrailarmor.com rear swing out tire carrier Crawler Series built-in Hi-Lift Jack mount, Antenna both included, Receiver hitch, Quality, the swing out bearings are 2 sets of double cone and will up a ton, Powder Coated Very HD and best of all $600 shipped. All he makes are XJ/MJ bumpers

Their Crawler front winch bumper does not have a place for LED lights but all else seems the same, only one style though. Just another bumper to look at I have nothing to with them at all only a very happy customer.

I really like both brands of bumper though and considered both before buying but it was not the new line shown here, these are Very Nice!

why would you post another company's bumper in this vendor's post? geez...

black friday can't get here soon enough! nice work again guys! :thumbup:

Back