• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad Official Black Friday Sale Watch!

haha right on! If i didnt already have a legit rear bumper i would have gotten it too!

5 minutes!

Stage 3 Xj Sliders. $225, 10 available.
backinblack09hourbybour3.jpg

Excellent. I was real close to buying the Stage 2 Sliders but really wanted the Stage 3. With the Stage 2 on sale, it was really tempting. I'm glad I waited! I refreshed my iPhone at 1:00 and took off for my PC when I saw it. lol

im not sure but i think im smelling some upper quarter panel guards......(hint hint) ;)

What's the difference between stage 2 and 3 sliders and how much modifying will I have to do if I want to go to longarms in the future?

when does the discounted price take effect? im trying to buy it right now

nvm it worked now

yay i am now the proud owner of some upper quearter panel armor!!!!! Thanks again guys!

Dang I hate being broke! I wish I didn't have to pay rent with this check! Anyone want to buy a kidney or testicle?

dude dude dude, c'mon. Sell the milk not the cow! go sell some sperm not the teste!

got the quarter panels and lights sweet been waiting forever for this sale.:moon:

Back