• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Low-Pro Roof Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

99SJ_Ex

NAXJA Forum User
Since I've lifted my Rig, I'm finding the rack can no longer meet my needs. Made by JCR, mounts to the rain gutter (I've never had issues) 6 light mounts (4 front, 2 rear) Spare tire mount, hi-lift mount, I am also including the lights mounted on the front, Hella 7in, outers are diving lights inners are spot lights. Shipped bare metal that I painted with Rustoleum Hammered Gray, after 3 years, its chipped/trail rash. THIS RACK IS NO LONGER MADE

Bought it for $400 new, plus $175 in shipping. With the 4 lights, I'm asking $300 o.b.o.

Heres an earlier version, mine has their better mounts (still found on their site)...
xjrackstage1top.jpg

Been at a teachers workshop so haven't been on here, still have the rack, will try and get some pictures of my actual rack this weekend. (Picture is of first Gen, I have last Gen)

Sorry, just finishing up the 2nd week of this workshop, I promise I will get the pics to you asap (tonight).

Some TLC, Bed liner, will work wonders on this thing, and theres enough wire loom to do pretty much whatever you want.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PM sent to bigdodgeram00 and we'll go from there...

Lights SOLD to Rev, thanks!

Rack SOLD to a buddy at home.

Mods Please close, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back