• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jan 1st bedford IN, wheelin trip

discosteve

NAXJA Forum User
hey, myself and several of my friends are doing our annual HANGOVER RUN. it will take place at backwoods off road park in leesville indiana. the park has been closed for sometime but the owner agreed to let us wheel all day, and the more the merrier. the group that is going is the local suzuki sami club BALLS-DEEP 4X4. this is not a :NAXJA: event. but i thought id send an invite to any and all who want to join. like i said, the more the merrier. everybody will meet at the marathon station at the intersection of east hwy 50 and hwy 446. i could also maybe meet people at the bedford walmart off of hwy 37. we will meet at approx 9 in the morning. the place we are going has several trails that range from mild to moderate. i have 2in bb and 31s and i can go on most trails. its not a far drive. its abt a 15 min drive out of bedford. all are welcome to come!

thank you. any questions call 812-583-3271.

ask for steve

anybody interested in going?

Ill be there..riding with Disturbedxj. Gotta get some scratchs on that fresh bumper. another Xj with 5" and 33s will be with us. Maybe more

Back