• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's offical guys!

links don't work, but I found them.

No pictures yet.

I wanna see them first but I plan to order one.

Glad they finally came around!

That rear bumper looks funky...

I have already ordered mine. the bumpers do not come with the body, they are sold separately. It is sitting on axial scx-10 chassis and does not include the longer body mount posts so if you order a body make sure to order longer posts.

I may have to stretch my Cliff Climber and get an XJ body for it!

They got one thing wrong... its not a unibody.

Got one of mine yesterday and it's pretty big too! One of my co-worker's saw that the door handles weren't sticking out as far as they "should" be from the door. He then said he figures it must be for aerodynamics...........................

It's Done!
IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

I also put a new set of Masher 2000's and a set of J Concepts Tense 2.2 wheels on it, I did switch them from button head to cap head screws on the center caps on the tip from a friend that the heads of the 2.5mm button head screws it came with tended to strip out.
Stock
IMG_1713.jpg

Not Stock
IMG_1723.jpg

The cap heads look better than the button heads on these wheels too if you ask me:dunno:

Looks badass dude!

I like the rear axle....is it an 8.8 !!??

is this at the Saint Charles store?

BOB

Back