• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

its a long shot but I need help

Gerr

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I was laid off today along with 39 others and i have a tool box i need to get home and little to no money to do it with.

what i need is to borrow a small flat bed trailer with a ramp or if some one has access to some thing else simular id appreciate the use of it...

normally ive moved my box with a tow truck but the ones ive called want $200-$275 to do it this time and its less than 15 miles door to door!

my tool box is 6 foot long 4 foot high 3 feet wide and about 1000#

anyways thanks

ive got a pretty low flat bed trailer. i might be able to help you with that. when do you need this done?
and sorry to hear about being laid off.

Id like to do it as soon as possible. Obviously there's the roadblock that they want a manager present so ill need to arrange it with them too

Hey its better to be laid off than jerked around like a while back when I got 10 hours a week and on call only. At least now ill be able to actually do some things

if you can wait a day or two i will put some aluminum plate on my car ramps. my other ramps cant hold #1000.

are you a mechanic?

I can tell you he is not a lingere model.

Sorry to hear that Dan. If I were closer I could move all that for you.

lol i cant be a hand model or a foot model either ive seriously got some ugly scras on both not to mention al the broken bones ive had have my fingers pointing all over the place lol oh god today has been a good one

I do work object some deisels not terribly experienced but I have worked on sterlings with the cat engines and Mercedes engines cat and john deer loaders skid steers of all types a few deisel generators etc i pick up on things pretty quick

Back