• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ISO beater xj

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Kinda putting feelers out there. Likely the Honda will be totaled out so considering using a beater xj for the winter. Ya I'm prowling the regular classifieds. Just seeing what ya old grumpy folks might have that needs gotten rid of.

Kinda putting feelers out there. Likely the Honda will be totaled out so considering using a beater xj for the winter. Ya I'm prowling the regular classifieds. Just seeing what ya old grumpy folks might have that needs gotten rid of.

Define "beater"?

I got this up on Craigslist:
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5917866439.html

Love to see it go to someone on here but maybe not beater enough for your needs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike, if you need I've got that Renix in the backyard. It needs a bit of work to make a driver again but it's always there if you can't find something.

Define "beater"?

I got this up on Craigslist:
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5917866439.html

Love to see it go to someone on here but maybe not beater enough for your needs...

May be interesting to check out.
I just need one that is as close to stock as possible. Dents and crap interior are irrelevant. Just want it to run well. I see too many deer elk and sheep to worry about cosmetics

May be interesting to check out.

I just need one that is as close to stock as possible. Dents and crap interior are irrelevant. Just want it to run well. I see too many deer elk and sheep to worry about cosmetics

It's definitely not stock and I certainly wouldn't call it unmolested but it's all bolt on mods aside from the driver door hinge repair. Ran it around the block last week so it's still rolling good aside from the issues noted.

It's just sitting at the ex's for snow duty so just let me know...

Any interest in selling some of the extra parts?

What parts you looking to snag? They are paying out fast and I need to find something pronto so considering this as a potential though I don't need the extra stuff and would likely drop down to a smaller height.

What parts you looking to snag? They are paying out fast and I need to find something pronto so considering this as a potential though I don't need the extra stuff and would likely drop down to a smaller height.

Drop brackets/braces, sway bar discos, JKS lower control arms.

Back