• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

inserting an image in profile

Casper

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone please help me out with understanding what is to be done to correctly insert an image in my profile. I have a jpeg image that is well under the requirements and gave my URL address to my website that has my photo albums and photos. I had no problem getting my photo inserted on the main member web site under profiles, but can't seem to get the one inserted in my profile on the Moab link. I have tried everything that I know to do and "NO LUCK". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Casper

Keith, I'd say you'd be better off asking this in the tech support section farther down on the main page.

On a side note, I'm glad to see you and Shelly are coming this year since we didn't get a chance to wheel together last year.

Sean

Thanks

Sean, Thank you for your help. Shelly and I are really looking forward to seeing you all again as well. Take care,

Casper

[quote:11d492c2e8="Keith (Casper) Orr"]Can anyone please help me out with understanding what is to be done to correctly insert an image in my profile. I have a jpeg image that is well under the requirements and gave my URL address to my website that has my photo albums and photos. I had no problem getting my photo inserted on the main member web site under profiles, but can't seem to get the one inserted in my profile on the Moab link. I have tried everything that I know to do and "NO LUCK". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Casper[/quote:11d492c2e8]

Keith, click on the "Profile" link at the top of the page. Then scroll down to the very bottom of the profile page and you should see the place to insert the URL for the picture you'll use as your avatar. Hope this helps.

Tom

image insert?

Thank you to all who replied to my question about inserting an image in my profile. I did enter the location of my image in the spot for the URL. And I made sure that it complies with all of the requirements, size etc.. But, I still can not get it to work. No Problem, minor detail.

Casper

Here is the URL Tom. I did try it again just before I sent this, and NOPE, I still can not get it to work. It is probably due to my lack of computer knowledge, even though I went to school and recently got my associates in this area =
( CIS ). Thank you for all of your help Tom,

http://hpphoto.com/rs/BCC0A9AE-A35F-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen

Casper

[img:92894f0ab8]http://hpphoto.com/rs/BCC0A9AE-A35F-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen[/img:92894f0ab8]

The link for the picture seems to work okay here. Next I'll try to put it in as my avatar.

Tom

Keith, I deleted my avatar and put the URL to yours in its place and it wouldn't work for me either. I'm thinking there's something in that address that this forum doesn't like. I'll put that picture up on my web site and see if it'll link from there.

Tom

[quote:fb1c2f205a="Tom R."]Keith, I deleted my avatar and put the URL to yours in its place and it wouldn't work for me either. I'm thinking there's something in that address that this forum doesn't like. I'll put that picture up on my web site and see if it'll link from there.

Tom[/quote:fb1c2f205a]

Worked like a charm. Here's the URL (image location): http://home.attbi.com/~xjer/casper.jpg

It didn't like the original URL for some reason. BTW, when I changed my avatar I had to delete the old one first and submit, then go back and put new URL for new picture and submit again. Hope this helps.

Tom

Back