• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In search of SYE for np231

My opinion I'd buy new at under 200 bucks can't beat that unless you find a tcase n all

2723c92305bbaf4649bc28ce83ca34fd.jpg

Yea I'm running the other kit above the rr and it's holding up great and parts are the same as my jb conversion kit I ran in my 95 which I paid over 220 for

Advanced adapters created the design. theyre $199 shipped if you call. At least they were a few weeks back. For what it's worth, they created the design everyone else is selling. At least that's what I've been told. Based off of that plus the fact that they have amazing reputation with product quality. I've bought theirs.

Yea I'm running the other kit above the rr and it's holding up great and parts are the same as my jb conversion kit I ran in my 95 which I paid over 220 for

isn't the high clearance yoke the advertising point for JB? that's their unique feature to get people to buy from them instead

I don't remember but that sounds right. I just followed what people on the interweb told me lol this kit I bought for my 89 was identical to the jb kit

Back