• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

87manche said:
gott go and clean mine out, run an outlet for the compressor and run my air hose.
BTW Manche ... it was nice that yer wife agreed to let you buy the compressor.

Now it's your turn son ... what ya gonna do?

Les ;)

BTW ... my garage is my fav place ... attached to the kitchen where the coffee pot resides.

I'm gonna do some body work on the manche ;)
It was my christmas present, and she understood how much better it would be to have it prir to winter, so I could do the body work on the manche.
Her gifts are on the way. Did you know you can spend a lot of money on casst iron cookware? As much as a 26 gallon vertical compressor costs ;)
but I got a decent Leer cap for the truck for nothing, so that's cool.
Need to clean it up and paint it, and fix the handle I broke trying to get it unstuck.

87manche said:
...Her gifts are on the way. Did you know you can spend a lot of money on casst iron cookware? As much as a 26 gallon vertical compressor costs ;) ...
Oh yeah ... when I was married, I bought my wife a set of "Cordon Bleu" cookware. Not sure if they are still in business, but it was some of that expensive stainless steel cookware.

Good for you ... :thumbup:

Les

Edit: I guess it's a style of Regalware or some sheit (like it really matters). But I can relate! :)

Last edited:
jerics4life said:
X1000

ITS SUCKS WHEN I WORK ALL DAY AND WHEN I GET HOME ITS TOO DARK TO WORK ON MY RIG

I told you , Sam, let me know if you need help wrenching . My garage is insulated, got a compressor, welder. The garage is a great place to forget about all the crap that happened during the day.

Thanks for the wheels John!

Good to see Cindy and you again!

Got to witness another two fine Chicagoland drivers attempt to occupy the same piece of roadway at the same time on the way home. Turned into your basic hit and run situation.

bobby hill said:
will this thread ever die?
what kind of question is that? once again i've managed to accomplish nothing all weekend.

been busy this morning :)

DSC00105.JPG

IntrepidXJ said:
been busy this morning :)

DSC00105.JPG

THis is the best mod hands down with bigger tires and a locked front.
Don't forget to alternate the balls (look real close they are dif colors).

I have recieved 0 hilton HHonors points to date. It appears that the 40000 bonus HHonors points on the front page for staying at the Ankara Hilton is intended to say that it COSTS 40000 HHonors points. Funny how they don't call them bonus points elsewhere

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=1TUATJTMQ50XWCSGBIWM22QKIYFC5UUC?ctyhocn=ANKHITW

Looks like they changed their page to omit the word bonus recently, thats f'd up. They're also trying to feed me a line about how since I'm not paying for the stay I don't get points for it. 4 months in a hotel, no fringe benefits. I'm a bit unsettled. It looked like I woule be taking the wife on a trip or 2 next year, now it looks like we'll be getting nothing but bent over by the IRS.

Back