• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Anyone else miss our gatherings that we used to have...Brewfest, FestFest, Pig Gig???

Man we use to put the miles in to travel to all those types of events....seems that the chapter really does not get together for those types of things as much anymore. Too bad, those were good times.

Anyone else miss our gatherings that we used to have...Brewfest, FestFest, Pig Gig???

Man we use to put the miles in to travel to all those types of events....seems that the chapter really does not get together for those types of things as much anymore. Too bad, those were good times.

We have a big bon fire her twice a year, have been for about three years.
Last year we had three because Lar turned 25.
Many NAXJA peeps have spilled beer on my patio, barfed under that poor tree, shot trap, and harassed me here.
Mac, Kim, BrianW, Hogag, Rev, John LL, and others that I can not thonk of right now.

The only reason you have not attended an event is because you are full of excuses. and shit, you are full of shit too.

The only reason you have not attended an event is because you are full of excuses. and shit, you are full of shit too.

true on all accounts...I'm a busy guy, only home about 10 weekends a year.

But hey, I made it up to your old house when we parted out your rig! :D

I knew you would be. 😊

There's like a .04% chance I'm even going to look at this truck in person.

I really think I want a 2500 with a 6.0 gasser.

I've owned two different Silverado 2500 gassers, both great trucks. Plenty of power for towing, comfortable, and for the most part reliable. Only issues I had with the first one before it got totaled in wreck was the transfer case rub issue, at 155,000 miles.

http://www.trucktrend.com/how-to/transmission-drivetrain/1210-8l-gm-transfer-case-pump-rub-repair/

Really my fault for not checking fluid and finding leak, expensive lesson learned. Luckily a buddy had another one laying around that I got cheap. Only other issue was fuel pump, which should be expected at that mileage. Easy swap,take out driver side bed bolts, loosen passenger side bed bolts, lift drivers side bed and it's right there.

Not sure if its a bad thing i never made it to one of these events or a good thing my liver never made it to these events.

We have a big bon fire her twice a year, have been for about three years.
Last year we had three because Lar turned 25.
Many NAXJA peeps have spilled beer on my patio, barfed under that poor tree, shot trap, and harassed me here.
Mac, Kim, BrianW, Hogag, Rev, John LL, and others that I can not thonk of right now.

I'll be stopping by your place in the first week of july dickhead.

I kind of wish I would have drug that ZJ home...we made a sweet jump out in the pasture yesterday afternoon that would have had its name all over it!
Tough luck lol I'm cannibalizing the hell out of that thing lol

Saying you wheel a JK is like ordering Chinese takeout and calling yourself a chef.

I don't mind doing a little driving these days to see people that I don't know that well.

Mac, you will like that Door County trip, my Aunt used to have a place in Egg Harbor that I'd spend time at in the summers. The only thing is it is a bit touristy.

Hobag, Texas doesn't require permitting for excessive "Brian's" at a get-together do they?

That's what I've heard.

Back