• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

:wave:

just always renew in march and it doesn't matter when you expire...

your membership just gets a year added on.

mac 'what i do' gyvr

looky there, what up fool?

One of our consultants was in for his monthly visit today. We got to talking about Jeeps and I began reminiscing... Figured I'd stalk a little and say hi.

You should call me sometime, bro. Seems like the last couple times I tried to call you, you didn't answer.

Sorry man, I don't recall missing any calls, but life's been busy n somewhat chaotic at times! We will definitely catch up soon.

Just bought tickets for Green Day. It will be a huge show, but not too sure the big show has the wow factor on me like it used to. Best show I've seen in past 10 years was Social Distortion in kc at a club with less than 1000 people there. I dig those small venue shows over stadium shows.

We wont allow our son to get his license unless his grades went up. He has been trying and they are going up slowly. So I started letting him look at some vehicles to get an idea of what he would like to drive. He wanted to find something he can do some work on himself, but it wouldn't kill him on his non existent paycheck. He brought me some stuff on modern budget tuner cars. Those guys get really wound up over cheap upgrades that yield 3-4hp. I may soon end up the not so proud owner of a little half hopped up econo-box...

Back