• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Will be over soon for dinner. This sounds a lot better than the pizza the prego wife is craving

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

8741baa2cb1e175b652cd30458e963cc.jpg

Lools like NAPA is spectra cores. I think im gonna empty all the refrigerant and take this home to start tearing apart my dash :( tomorrow hopefully i can wrap this up

You know what pissws me off? Napa F-ing up my parts 3 times. First trip they had a used leaking core, second trip box was empty. I just opened the third and its the right # on box, but wrong core. **** this jeep

Threw out my back yesterday, I'm getting too old for hanging sheetrock.....I feel like a truck hit me.

Threw out my back yesterday, I'm getting too old for hanging sheetrock.....I feel like a truck hit me.

That's because you're not Mexican :D

My hanger is 70 years old, he does have the younger guys do most of the work, but he can still hang it faster than I ever could.

Heater core is in. About 5hrs total this time. Carquest ended up having the same core cheaper. Now lets pray no more braking down throigh the winter

Calling on a 95 or 96 xj tomorrow. It's pretty red necked up, red and blue duck tape in spots on it, inside and out. A hillbilly attached amateur radio antenna on it, so cheapo farm store lights mounted to the luggage rack bars headliner all messed up. But it has the sound bar and a 4.0l. It was parked in the back row of a dealers lot, so I wasn't getting in the mud to see if was Yohn-ed. I figure if I can get it for the MWC offer, it would make a decent set of wheels for the son who turns 16 in two weeks.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Back