• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Thanks all for the insight. Looks like gm is gonna be one I'm looking at but will also look into the expeditions.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I have a friend that has a gmc envoy xl Denali. 5.3, 3rd row all the options DVD so on. Has the air ride and a tow package. Runs and drives really good. Trip from southern Indiana last week at 75 mph averaged me 20+ mpg.

If it's something you would be interested in.

I have a friend that has a gmc envoy xl Denali. 5.3, 3rd row all the options DVD so on. Has the air ride and a tow package. Runs and drives really good. Trip from southern Indiana last week at 75 mph averaged me 20+ mpg.

If it's something you would be interested in.
Your friend is probably looking at just selling. I'm looking to trade my Jeep for a new vehicle for wife to drive

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

was that because you were out in the shop working on your Ford? :D

No I own Toyotas and Fords, I do not have to work on them.
My Mechanic buddy asked me why I never stop by and I said it is because I now drive Fords and Toyotas and if every one drove them he would go broke.
His lot was full of GMs BTW...

No I own Toyotas and Fords, I do not have to work on them.
My Mechanic buddy asked me why I never stop by and I said it is because I now drive Fords and Toyotas and if every one drove them he would go broke.
His lot was full of GMs BTW...

We really like our Camry, very very nice car.

The LJ on the other hand is Chrysler, so the check engine light is on......

knock on wood, our GM's have been trouble free, but I try and stay in a new enough vehicle that we don't have to worry (too much) about mechanical problems. My FIL and I go rounds about me spending too much on vehicles and I tell him he is repairing old junk too much and his monthly repair bill would easily surpass a nice new truck payment. Time is money......and his down time is astronomical...and he is a HORRIBLE time manager. My 318,000 XJ is still going strong w/o any lights on the dash, but the pinion is really letting me know its back there. May upgrade to a HP D30 and 8.25 and get away from this LP30 and D35.

The only GM in my driveway is the one that isn't mine. Thank goodness as the newest vehicle in my driveway, it's the one that's been on a wrecker the most.

mac 'wish they still made Excursions' gyvr

And still a bad years for troublesome TB if i remember correctly. I really liked my 00 s80 t6 but the TB was going out and didnt want to spend $1400 for it to get fixed

And still a bad years for troublesome TB if i remember correctly. I really liked my 00 s80 t6 but the TB was going out and didnt want to spend $1400 for it to get fixed

TB was fixed after 01. They switched suppliers. No more italian parts.
Volvo would have fixed your junk and did the ETM update for free.

04+ they were solid cars, except the transmission. If you can find one that's had the fluid changed it's fine, but they specified some absurd service interval, by the time it came round you were guaranteed to have vale body issues.

Huh i thought i read the tb issues was till 04. Anyways it had other issues i wasnt wanting to deal with plus it wasnt AWD so nit fun in the winter. Been looking at a few 06-10 v70s but also looking at subis. I dont need ether one but they are fun

I found a 9k badlands winch for $150 on Craigslist claims to work fine. I'm thinking of going to test it, hopefully get it for $120. Seem like a good deal? I'd throw some synthetic line on there and call it a day.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

I found a 9k badlands winch for $150 on Craigslist claims to work fine. I'm thinking of going to test it, hopefully get it for $120. Seem like a good deal? I'd throw some synthetic line on there and call it a day.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

As long as it works fine, go for it. Ive got a roller fairlead and a steel cable you can have if you need it.

Back