• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Watched a movie last night called anal lesbians. Turns out it was just a story about two ladies putting labels on every thing in their kitchen...

Well I am not a fancy urbanite, so I do not get those luxuries. Anyone ever try the Verizon home 4Glte internet?

We had the 3g card when we first moved into the house in 2008. It worked good for what it was. We had to wait a year for the development to have cable ran to it. You're bandwith limited because there's only so much data streaming through a 4g connection, but if you're close to the cell tower it might be better than what you have now.

You need to buy a router that you can put the card into and it will work just like plugging the network cable into a modem.

We had a Verizon card that plugged into a USB port on the computer. It was ok for what we did with it. My mom has a Verizon card that works well for her but I would assume if your streaming movies it would kill it pretty quick.

We have satellite now and it doesn't work. We called tech support and a guy came out and had it working then left and it hasn't worked since.

I'm Internet dumb. All I know is it turns on and doesn't buffer.

We had the 3g card when we first moved into the house in 2008. It worked good for what it was. We had to wait a year for the development to have cable ran to it. You're bandwith limited because there's only so much data streaming through a 4g connection, but if you're close to the cell tower it might be better than what you have now.

You need to buy a router that you can put the card into and it will work just like plugging the network cable into a modem.
Verizon is about the only cell service that works out here. Infact, you can see their tower from our deck. We steam a lot of shows in the winter hibernation season and I do not know what their data caps are. I am going to look into it. Right now we only pay $19.00 per month for shitty internet and it is shitty! I would pay $50.00 for internet that works.

^ again, same here.

I have a Verizon mifi through work with unlimited data, maybe you could get one set up for your business. It works great, I have had the Wii, kindle and 2 iphones hooked into it at the same time without any interruption of service.

Last full day in wny tomorrow. Anyone want to come load a truck tomorrow? If it is anything like any of our 8 previous moves, I will be loading 95% of the truck myself....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back