• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

^^^ agreed, we were just talking about that this week, I was wearing my WF 16 shirt n explained it's meaning to a coworker.

A year, wow. Was in an small town store here in Ohio today and John Denver's Country Roads played and I remember it played at his funeral.

That moment when you tell a potential landlord that you will be in town starting Sept 18th and then get a text saying "Is there any way you can look at the house tomorrow?"

On a side note, saw a ton of FB post and NAXJA posts about flex today. Can't believe its been a year already. Pretty neat to see how his attitude had a way of touching people. Miss that dude.

So our receptionist tells a story today, When she drinks she gets so shit faced she sees double. She keeps an eyepatch in her glove box that she wears when she drives home so she only has single vision.

This is both disturbing/scary and brilliant at the same time.

and what she did not tell you was that she has the rest of the pirate outfit in the trunk and is pulling double time as a dancer.

2a9f1c9940b37873ae153186689dc801.jpg

TB mount replaced with iron man mount and I'm very impressed with the quality. I'n still gonna brace and weld it too though.

I would assume the would mess would depth perception and be terrifying.

I could use a boss like ho right about now. We had a maintenance guy make a mistake that he knew better on. screwed up one of our major lines which is now down for at least a full week, costing thousands in parts and materials to fix the problem, and paying tons of ot to most of the maint guys that are pushing to get this fixed right away.

Not only does he still have his job but the boss is even making excuses for him.

Meanwhile I have seen a couple dozen temps get fired for showing to a meeting 5mins late.

Please keep my buddy Rosco in your thoughts and prayers...things not looking real good right now.

mac

What are the current best options for a renix CPS? NOS one in the buggy went out on me over the weekend and need a good spare for my upcoming trip to Disney Ok, running a parts house one now.

Me and the daughter got kicked out of house for a little bit this afternoon while Suzi has her sex party. I wasn't allowed participate

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Ha-ha I knew it was gonna come in somewhere just didn't know who was gonna say it.

Heck I couldn't even attend and it was in my house. Apparently they don't want guys in there making jokes the whole time.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back