• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'm going to Milwaukee tonight to see my wife's cousins lame band. Not thrilled but it's her bday and it's what she wants to do.

Worst part is the band is on a boat so I'm trapped until it's over.

Maybe

I wish jeep shocks were $14.99.

f58c48f9b687c7ebdf56f796ffacbe10.jpg

Yeah me too
55313870a249be58e81931afb6e5deb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it first gets cold and hot out is when i end up doing water pumps, radiators and batteries.

Something must be in the air. In the last 3 weeks we've picked up a 95, 98 and a 99 XJ. Asked the boss is we are collecting them again or if we are going to put them out for sale. He just looked at me and said as soon as i fix them they are for sale.

RV made it to a wedding/camping trip this weekend. 10 mpg with the genset running the house a/c.

mac 'not quite making fuel' gyvr

Didn't they give you a fuel voucher at the dealership for the work you just had done, or at least a pseudo lubed handy? Hell, even an open mouthed kiss?

http://chautauqua.craigslist.org/cto/5621289190.html

anyone a land rover wiring expert? this would be an awesome platform for an LS swap, but the wiring in these are a complete nightmare. It already has locking diffs, a small lift and some accessories for exploring. Not even remotely worth the head ache as it sits though...from what i understand there are sensors on these that monitor sensors...ugh

one that late is all can bus.

so unless you build box to interpret landy can to GM can you'll end up rewiring the entire thing and replacing the cluster to get gauges.

ain't no body got time to decipher land rover can bus.

Didn't they give you a fuel voucher at the dealership for the work you just had done, or at least a pseudo lubed handy? Hell, even an open mouthed kiss?

They wiped her down from shop dust and armor all'd all the tires...

Walmart had diesel for 2.26/gal

mac 'could've been a lot worse' gyvr

I wish I got 10 mpg.

Motorcycle handlebar swap is done. That gets 42 mpg.

But it gets messy when I try to pee while we're moving.

It's gonna get your kind of mileage going home with the genset running for two days straight.

mac 'off the grid' gyvr

Back