• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

a60bbbe0a9e6ff2329a95df2b3f80cea.jpg

Pretty sure they aren't supposed to look like that.

Just waisted 2 hours out of my day waiting on and dealing with a jackass on my grain truck.....then he asks me to set my own bottom dollar. He didn't even make an offer but still wasted another 15 minutes just standing around. I left and he was still there...dousche.

Last edited:
Decided to replace the 20 year old Kenmore 110v A/C unit with a new 220v unit in the shop. I am glad I have extra 220v plugs, The one thing the pervious owner did right...

Yes I have to tape and paint still

working in 65* in the summer and winter ;)

How many btu is that?

Looking at a 24k btu units for my garage.

mac 'after I find that money tree' gyvr

How many btu is that?

Looking at a 24k btu units for my garage.

mac 'after I find that money tree' gyvr

14k BTU. The shop is already pretty cool, so I didn't need anything to big... just something for the really hot Wisconsin days. More about humidity control in my shop.

I think mine is 24k btu and will keep it cool all day. Wouldn't have to work as hard if I would insulate the garage.....

24k is supposed to be good for about 1700 square feet...which is what I have and mine is insulated like a mofo...except where the hole in the wall would go.

mac 'no windows' gyvr

I set it to 60 the night before I intend to use it, I go out in the morning and it's 60, after a 90 degree day and welding and grinding all day it gets up to 70.....still better than swally and 90 something

0d416c559e25abd8f43197f822b6c369.jpg

Tired of talking about it.

Yolo

mac '6 months same as cash with lowes card' gyvr

Decided to un-winterize the camper this evening. Made a big bone head move. Started filling up the fresh water tank and let it go for about 10 minutes. Then I realized i had left the pump disconnected and had completely filled the driver side of the camper carpet and under kitchen cabinets with water. Just what I needed. Now I got fans running in there to try and dry it out. Such fun owning a camper.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Ok, riding lawn mowers, looking for a good pseudo industrial unit. We mow an approximate 5 acre yard at least once a week. Looking to buy new. We wear out Cubs, and she does not want a zero turn. Go!

I have 3 steers in the back yard right now so I don't have to mow that part......but they kick hard!

Ok, riding lawn mowers, looking for a good pseudo industrial unit. We mow an approximate 5 acre yard at least once a week. Looking to buy new. We wear out Cubs, and she does not want a zero turn. Go!

you'll be hard pressed to find a commercial mower that isn't zero turn.

compact tractor with a belly mower.

Back