• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Every rear axle I have ever swapped has gotten discs before it goes in, 9" is an easy axle to do.

what you spend keeping these hoopty rigs going would make a nice car payment :D

this is the first one i've actually had to dump a little money into...i was just hoping the damn thing would survive this trip before i rip it apart. i currently have a total of about $1200 in my black wj since we bought it including the purchase price. We've put over 50k on it...so i guess it was time for me to take a little hit.

i'm just trying to get some other debt paid down before taking out a loan on a real vehicle. if we stay on schedule, i'm hoping to buy the wife a good car come this fall. she has expressed many times to me how much she loves driving piles of garbage around :)

I'll sell you a sweet C10 :D

Melissa would look hot rolling that to the grocery store!

I'll sell you a sweet C10 :D

Melissa would look hot rolling that to the grocery store!

lol...man, she would actually probably love it. i mentioned getting another subie to her and she expressed that she would be happy if it was another turbo subie. she acts all prim and proper, but i've seen the way she smiled when she would mash the gas down on her old legacy GT passing someone on the expressway

the ole lady told me she wanted a pool. i kept saying no, she hit me with a "you have your jeep,truck,got your bar and pool table and you're going to buy a motorcycle." all i could say was ya got me,lets go look at pools...

Last edited:
some rich banker is sitting in the room i am operating in today for this business meeting and is on the phone with his wife clearly apologizing for something and getting shut down. i think he is crying....

this is getting awkward. i don't think he knows i am here.

HA...of all the things i've been thinking about doing, that never crossed my mind.

he finally left, but the dude was crying and kept saying "no i'm not crying" into the phone...wonder what he did....or she did

I used to work in a pickle Factory and they fired me for sticking my wiener in the pickle cutter. The pickle cutter got fired too.

I heard that joke before the redneck retard tour ever came around, Ron White just brought it back around for another generation.

I walked into a room full of people jerking off before. it was really awkward especially when i didn't stop.

You woulda thought the driver would have stopped and said something
6d2c1c7ab46fee0d0fad7d1c1c7e22bb.jpg

Back